FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Thank you for your purchase. We are committed to maintaining high product quality standards and customer satisfaction. Upon receiving an order, VarrsToen Wheels thoroughly inspects the products before they are shipped out to ensure that each wheel meets and exceeds our standards. All in stock wheels/accessories will be shipped out within 1-3 business day(s) after payment has been received. VarrsToen wheels are shipped with UPS Ground and will take approximately 5-7 business days to receive, depending on area and location. Please contact us for shipping quotes to Canada, Hawaii, and International.
Returns and exchanges of any VarrsToen products must follow the following guidelines to be granted a return or exchange for your purchase:
- All claims must be sent to email@example.com with “RETURN” or “EXCHANGE” in the subject line. You may also call VarrsToen directly at (562) 698-8215 to file your claim for a return or exchange.
- Upon filing a return/exchange claim, please ensure that the wheels are free of any damages. Returns/exchanges WILL NOT be approved once tires are mounted. VarrsToen strongly recommends customers to inspect and test fit the wheels prior to mounting tires. Custom sets (powder coating, polishing, re-drilling, etc.) are not eligible for returns or refunds, all sales are final.
- For customers that wish to return their VarrsToen product, shipping fees will not be refundable. Return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee on the price of the products only.
- Please note that wheels purchased from the MK Series line is non-returnable. All sales are final with all MK Series wheels.
- For returns/exchanges for correctly shipped products, the customer is responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back at their expense and it must arrive in the same new condition and boxes they were sent in. Any damages to the wheel(s) due to packaging error will incur a 25% charge on the price per wheels damaged.
The refund process may take up to 5 to 7 business days from the time that your return has been received. The original cost of the shipping will be forfeited as we have already shipped the wheels out. If an exchange is desired, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping for the new set.
If for any reason you received an item that was not what you had ordered originally, please email us photos of the wheel(s) and the wheel sizing label(s) on the boxes to firstname.lastname@example.org. VarrsToen will need this information for validation of an incorrect order. Once the claim has been approved, the return labels for them incorrect item(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. The customer will be responsible for safely shipping the wheels back in its original boxes. Packaging instructions will be provided by VarrsToen to ensure that the package(s) are safe from any freight damages. The replacement will be sent out within 2 business days once the customer has notified VarrsToen that the packages has been shipped to VarrsToen’s headquarters.
For defective wheels received, a full description of the problem must be provided along with visual evidence such as photos and videos. VarrsToen will need this information for validation. Once approved, the return label(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. A replacement (if in stock) will be sent out once the customer notifies VarrsToen that the wheel(s) have been shipped back.
VarrsToen Wheels warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failures under normal and intended use. VarrsToen offers a 1-Year limited structural warranty on our wheels.
The warranty covers for the following defects:
- If the wheel(s) arrives to purchaser with any structural cracks.
- If the wheel(s) causes leaks when mounted properly with a tire.
- If the wheel(s) arrives to the purchaser out of round and unable to balance within standard limits when mounted with a tire.
- If the wheel(s) has defective standard coating or powdercoating.
VarrsToen’s 1-Year warranty is not applicable if:
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions.
- Damage occurred to improper maintenance.
- If purchaser has refinished or redrilled the wheel outside of VarrsToen’s services.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser must contact VarrsToen by email at email@example.com. Purchaser must provide details of the defect along with photo and video of the wheel(s) defect. VarrsToen will need this information for validation. The purchaser must return the wheel for visual inspection to VarrsToen’s headquarters; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. The purchaser will be responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back to VarrsToen for inspection. Should VarrsToen determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty, the wheel(s) will be replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of VarrsToen. VarrsToen will provide labels for the replacement wheel(s) to ship back to the purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If VarrsToen deems that the warranty claim for the wheel(s) that were sent back for inspection is found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without replacement, at the purchaser’s expense.
For customer will call and/or test fitting, please call ahead of time to schedule an appointment. VarrsToen welcomes test fitting as long as you bring your own tools and jack(s) as VarrsToen can only provide the wheels that are in stock. Dock doors close at 5:30PM PST. Last test fitting and order processing for will call is 5:30PM PST.